NIGERIA CONTENT POLICY STATEMENT
In tandem with the Federal Government of Nigeria’s policy on local content development strategy, Catobi Nigeria Enterprises Limited hereby affirms the following:
- In driving the ideals of the Federal Government, Catobi Nigeria Enterprises Limited will as much as possible, source all locally made materials needed for our activities through local vendors and sub contractors.
- Develop local expertise through purpose driven trainings, supervision and delegation of duties to ensure effective participation.
- Nigerians play key roles in various aspects of our business from inception to delivery.
- Increased local content use, which in turn contributes to National Economic Development as well as that of stakeholders, partners, clients, company, employees and contractors.
- Employment of competent and qualified Technical and non-Technical services and support.
- All maintenance staff for our projects are Nigerians
- Increase the number of Nigerians in each project through requisite training, exposure and certifications.
- Involve Nigerian financial institutions (Commercial Banks, Insurance firms) in transactions.
- All assemblage shall be done in our workshops in Lagos and Port- Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria
The management shall work to abide by the aforementioned policies and improve on our key performance indicators.
Dr. Okey Ukaegbu Managing Director Catobi Nigeria Enterprises Limited